- Foreword by David Gilmour Perhaps in no other novel of the twentieth century has the sense of time and place had such a central role and profound significance as in Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa’s...
- A prolific author of novels, poetry collections, plays, biographies and translations, Elaine Feinstein is one of the towering literary figures of the last few decades. In this, her first memoir, she...
- Winner of the 2012 Tibor Jones South Asia Prize Set against the Japanese advance on India during the Second World War, The Skinning Tree centres on the nine-year-old Sabby, who lives in a Calcutta family...
- The Authorized Biography With the Eurozone engulfed in an unprecedented crisis, one political figure looms largest of all, Angela Merkel, the leader of its most powerful economy. While foreign affairs have...
- David Morris lives the quiet life of a book-valuer for a London auction house, travelling every day by omnibus to his office in the Strand. When he is asked to make a trip to rural Somerset to value the...
- A book about the story behind the historic meeting between Franklin D Roosevelt and King George VI on the eve of the Second World War, now the subject of a major Hollywood movie, Hyde Park on Hudson...
- A novel about how love can triumph over the madness of genocide and war Arthur Baptiste knows little of Rwanda’s past and is unaware of its emerging troubles. He lives with his half-Tutsi...
- A theatrical retelling of Gogol’s famous story of the two Ivans squabbling over a trifling insult, The Two Friends transposes the action to the village of Newington Green on the outskirts of London in the year...
- A story of displacement, betrayal – and the lingering past September 1953. Fourteen-year-old Barney Holland is promised a fresh start when he is offered a place at a boarding school on the remote North Sea...
The Very Thought of YouRosie Alison
The Thirteenth ApostleMichel Benoît
The Storyteller of MarrakeshJoydeep Roy-Bhattacharya
Good to be GodTibor Fischer
The Restaurant of Love RegainedIto Ogawa
The Girl Who Leapt through TimeYasutaka Tsutsui
The Hundred-foot JourneyRichard C. Morais
The Diaries of Sofia TolstoySofia Tolstoy
The Pink HotelAnna Stothard
- A Fine BrotherLouise Miller
- Buddhaland BrooklynRichard C. Morais
- My Life in AgonyIrma Kurtz
- SketcherRoland Watson-Grant
- Sweet Dreams, Little OneMassimo Gramellini
- Silent NoonTrilby Kent
- The Flower PlantationNora Anne Brown
- Hot Dogs and CocktailsPeter Conradi
- Combat CameraChristian Hill
- It Goes with the TerritoryElaine Feinstein
- Angela MerkelStefan Kornelius
- SkidRoland Watson-Grant