- On a Passover night, in the midst of an olive grove, a young rabbi from Galilee is waiting. He knows that his people have abandoned him, that he will be arrested. Alone with the stars, he relives the...
- A novel about clashing civilizations and the search for truth across cultural divides As he approaches his fortieth birthday, the introverted monk Seido Oda is ordered by his superior to leave behind his...
- Nine-year-old “Skid” Beaumont’s family is stuck in the mud. Following his father’s decision to relocate and build a new home, based on a drunken vision that New Orleans would rapidly expand eastwards into...
- A novel about memory, friendship and deception Having left her job and boyfriend, thirty year old Sandra decides to stay in a village on the Costa Blanca in order to take stock of her life and find a new...
- An unforgettable story of three young friends making their way in the world – told with warmth, music, clarity and simplicity: it speaks directly to the heart. Abandoned as a young child, the street...
- A haunting story about saying goodbye – showing that even freedom may have its cost after all Leaving comes naturally to Eva Elliott: she spent her childhood abandoning schools and cities. Now she enjoys...
- Three delicious novels offering delightful foodie literature from around the globe. White Truffles in Winter by N.M. Kelby White Truffles in Winter imagines the world of the remarkable French chef Auguste...
- Semifinalist for the 2013 VCU Cabell First Novelist Award A haunting tale of secrets, human frailty and dark memories After ten years in New Zealand, Suki returns to London, to a city that won’t let her...
- A novel about the brightest and darkest sides of human invention Short of money, the inventor Thomas Edison is captivated by the charismatic figure of J.P. Morgan, the “world’s banker”. Accepting Morgan’s...
The Very Thought of YouRosie Alison
The Thirteenth ApostleMichel Benoît
The Storyteller of MarrakeshJoydeep Roy-Bhattacharya
Good to be GodTibor Fischer
The Restaurant of Love RegainedIto Ogawa
The Girl Who Leapt through TimeYasutaka Tsutsui
The Hundred-foot JourneyRichard C. Morais
The Diaries of Sofia TolstoySofia Tolstoy
The Pink HotelAnna Stothard
- The Happy Numbers of Julius MilesJim Keeble
- The Pink HotelAnna Stothard
- White Truffles in WinterN.M. Kelby
- InterRailAlessandro Gallenzi
- Silent NoonTrilby Kent
- The Bookman’s TaleCharlie Lovett
- The Flower PlantationNora Anne Brown
- Hot Dogs and CocktailsPeter Conradi
- Isabel’s SkinPeter Benson
- The Skinning TreeSrikumar Sen
- It Goes with the TerritoryElaine Feinstein
- Giuseppe Tomasi di LampedusaGioacchino Lanza Tomasi