- The sequel to Roland Watson-Grant’s acclaimed novel Sketcher Having left the Louisiana swamp behind, the Beaumonts are finding it hard to settle into the big city. As he unpacks the boxes after their...
- WINNER OF THE BELIEVER PRIZE 2008 Traumatized by an accident which ‘involved something falling from the sky’ and leaves him eight and a half million pounds richer but hopelessly estranged from the world...
- Shortlisted for the Orange Prize for Fiction 2010 Shortlisted for Amazon's Rising Stars award 2009 Longlisted for the RNA Romantic Novel of the Year 2010 Longlisted for Le Prince Maurice Prize for Literary...
- A sweeping story of danger, intrigue and young love, set against one of the most dramatic moments in history. Célie Rousseau is a talented young artist who, along with her partner Algernon, resorts to...
- Supermarket checkout girl Tracy Pringle has a very lively imagination indeed. In front of her, as she blip-blips herself into a daydream, walk past not boring housewives with screaming children or tired office...
- Winner of the Ramón Llull Prize 2014 Three women, three centuries and the same porcelain chocolate pot: Sara, the scion of a dynasty of chocolatiers from Barcelona, who prides herself on maintaining the...
- An acclaimed author of novels and short stories, Tim Parks – who was described in a recent review as “one of the best living writers of English” – has delighted audiences around the world with his finely...
- A novel about old books, young love and Jane Austen Book lover and Jane Austen enthusiast Sophie Collingwood has barely started her new job at an antiquarian bookshop in London when two different customers...
- When war photographer Jo returns from her latest assignment in Afghanistan and moves into the Brighton flat she’s just inherited, she hopes to restore equilibrium to her chaotic life. But images and events of...
- A powerful novel of friendship, rebellion and betrayal England, 1950s. While out playing in the woods, ten-year-old Mark meets a man living in an old railway carriage. Despite his wild appearance, the...
- As Cosmopolitan’s professional agony aunt for the last forty years, Irma Kurtz has had to deal with the most intimate problems of successive generations of readers, while having to keep up with the...
- Brothers Jonathan and Roger Maguire each have an obsession. For Jonathan, it is his beautiful and talented girlfriend Harriet. For Roger, it is the elaborate universe he has constructed in a shed in their...
Travelling to InfinityJane Hawking
The Very Thought of YouRosie Alison
The Hundred-Foot JourneyRichard C. Morais
The Thirteenth ApostleMichel Benoît
The Scent of Lemon LeavesClara Sánchez
Good to be GodTibor Fischer
White Truffles in WinterN.M. Kelby
- Alistair Grim’s OdditoriumGregory Funaro
- In Search of MaryBee Rowlatt
- The Insect FarmStuart Prebble
- The Double AxePhilip Womack
- The Story of a Seagull and...Luis Sepúlveda
- Caramel HeartsElizabeth Rose Murray
- Pursuit: The Uncensored Memoirs of...John Calder
- The Summer of Broken StoriesJames Wilson
- Desire for ChocolateCare Santos
- SixM.M. Vaughan
- A Literary Tour of ItalyTim Parks
- The Emergency ZooMiriam Halahmy